Easily Track & Manage Time via the Internet
Coming Soon: Intertec TimePro v5.5
Posted: 28 April 2014
Intertec are pleased to announce the next release of Intertec TimePro v5.5 due out in 4th QTR 2014. Intertec TimePro v5.5 includes new features and enhancements which are largely based on feedback from our valued customers and reflects our strong commitment to provide you with a solution that continues to add 'real' value to your business.
Here is a summary list of some of the new features and enhancements included in our v5.5 release.
- Submission and Authorisation Date/Times are now recorded for audit purposes.
- Tracking, Reporting and Invoicing for Chargeable/Non-Chargeable Tasks.
- Expense Attachments with Manager Review & Approval.
- Ability to default your preference for Global Project/Staff assignment.
- Enhanced Password Security using Advanced Database Encryption.
- New Reference and Note fields on the Managers Screen.
- Support for new versions of MYOB Accounting.
- Xero invoice export enhancements.
- Password verification is now case sensitive.
- Project Task Summary by Staff Report.
- New Project Cost Detail by Task Report.
- Plus more...
Register your interest to be included in our beta release programme here.